Seminar / Conference
10-14 June 2013 | Jordan
Since the beginning of Youth in Action or EuroMed Youth IV your NGO is working in EuroMed? Do you have any good project realized? This activity is open to all the Programme Countries and MEDA. Read the description and, if you have a good project, apply!
EuroMed Youth Award is at its second edition and has as aim to celebrate the significant achievements of EuroMediterranean cooperation in youth field, a special event will be held in Jordan, from 10 to 14 June 2013. This event will be co-organised by the Jordanian hosting Institution, Salto Youth Euromed RC, RCBS, Jordanian Euromed Youth Unit, Euromed Youth Platform, Turkish National Agency, Italian National Agency, and Portuguese National Agency, Cyprus National Agency under the patronage of the European Commission.
- Visibility of Euromed Cooperation with key partners from the youth field.
- Valorization - Enhancing the achievements of the Euromediterranean Youth cooperation by sharing good practices.
- Increased cooperation - Giving a new impetus for future partnership and cooperation within the future generation of Youth programmes and Euromed Youth Programme V.
Beneficiaries of the Youth in Action (action 3 and 2 within Euromed cooperation) and Euromed Youth Programme IV.
Youth NGOs, Salto Youth Euromed, RCB, Jordanian National authorities and Euromed Youth Unit, National Agencies of the YOUTH IN ACTION program me.
The activity is open to participants from Programme countries and MEDA.
EUROMED YOUTH AWARDS – SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA, WINNING CRITERIA, JURY, PRIZES
The awarding of practices will go through a 4 steps process:
1. National Agencies and Euromed Youth Units will identify the “good practices”, according to their quality criteria and invite them to candidate online.
2. Candidates will have to apply for a nomination for the awards via an online application form created on the Salto EuroMed website.
3. A pool made of SALTO Euromed for Youth In Action Programme and RCBS (Regional Capacity Building Support Unit) for Euromed Youth IV will select the projects to be proposed for awarding.
4. A “political jury” will select the projects and award them.
At all levels of selection, we suggest to follow the below-mentioned grid of criteria.
Selection process and criteria for participants
- Projects must have been funded by Youth in Action (action 3 and 2 within Euromed cooperation) or Euromed Youth Programme IV.
- Projects must have been implemented and closed successfully.
- Projects should have produced something tangible and visible to be presented.
- Level of matching with regional and national priorities (of Youth in Action and/or Euromed Youth Programme IV);
- Quality of the partnership;
- General sustainability of the project;
- Strategic potential of the project for the development of both Programmes
- Added value (value for money) of the project;
- Local impact of the project;
- Involvement of participants
- Involvement of partners
- Educational dimension of the project (competencies, learning outcomes)
- Innovation and changes proposed by the project.
The jury should be composed of a representative of each partner institution-stakeholder: Jury members will be given an evaluation grid prepared by SALTO EuroMed and RCBS.
The Jury will select out of all projects proposed and implemented in each Programme (Youth In Action and EuroMed Youth):
1) 1 EVS project
2) 1 Training Activity
3) 1 Seminar
4) 1 Youth Exchange
Will be update soon
All information: http://www.salto-youth.net
Our partner source: youth-in-action.org