- School for Political Leaders of Eastern Partnership countries
- School for Leaders Association, Poland in cooperation with
- European Dialogue Society, Ukraine
- Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy – Georgia Representation, Georgia
- National Youth Council of Moldova – CNTM, Republic of Moldova
- Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation (ACGRC), Armenia
is pleased to announce the launch of the project “School for Political Leaders of Eastern Partnership countries”.
The main aim of the project is to support the development of civil society in Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia and Azerbaijan in building of social capital, essential in the process of democratic change, as well as to initiate long-term cooperation between organizations/institutions in the participating countries and in Poland.
The project consists of two modules:
- The first module will take place in Kiev, Ukraine, 28 June -5 July 2013.
- The second module will take place in Warsaw, Poland, 22-29 September 2013.
The project also includes the creation of an online PDF publication that will feature materials developed by the 28 participants. During and after the project the participants will create a network of leaders from the Eastern Partnership countries.
Profile of participants:
Active public leaders aged 20-35 years from Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Armenia, who are involved in policy-making or intend to be opinion-making leaders and are interested in the following topics:
• Reinforcement of their personal skills as leaders,
• Civic activity in the local communities,
• Development and popularization of the idea of the Eastern Partnership,
• Development of international cooperation with political and civic society leaders from other states in the region,
•Establishment of a network between the participants from different countries in the region.
Recruitment target groups:
1. Youth wings of political parties
2. Political institutes
3. Think tanks
4. Research and scientific institutes
5. Opinion-making journalists and media (including electronic media)
6. Non-governmental organizations involved in civic and political education
The project will be held in ENGLISH language!
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FORM: 22 MAY 2013, 00:00 (Central European time)
All candidates must apply using an on-line application form. We kindly ask you to remember to attach all the documents you are asked for in application form and send them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form is available at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OOIIFxSi2c92Ym4pHdXVX2AutLEO_Wqf67IFRPCq1gw/viewform
More information about the project:
School for Leaders Association, Poland
tel. +48 22 556 82 62
Ukraine – Olena Shynarovska, e-mail: email@example.com
Georgia – Levan Tsutskiridze, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Republic of Moldova – Eduard Mihalaş, e-mail: email@example.com
Armenia and Azerbaijan – Stepan Grigoryan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is co-financed by the “Support for Democracy” Polish development cooperation programme of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland and the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw.