|The creativity of Egyptians has no limits,|
by @Sarah Ebeid
Therefore, some sources in English language devoted to "30 of June" and its details.
It should be noticed that informational support of Anti-Mursi campaign is more developed than their opponents. Also, it is widely spread all over the world in English language sound or subtitles.
Moreover, the current situation in Egypt attracts some radicalists from Syria and units interested in any kind of instability in this country: #Syria-n opposition members & Hamas fighters are taking part in protecting MB headquarters & attacking anti Morsi protesters. #Egypt by https://twitter.com/Sara_Haj
- Open letter by the Egyptian activist collective ‘Comrades from Cairo’ http://roarmag.org/2013/06/from-tahrir-and-rio-to-taksim-the-smell-of-teargas/
- ElBaradei makes call for nationwide uprising against Mursi http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/06/30/ElBaradei-makes-call-for-nationwide-uprising-against-Mursi.html
- A special analysis to Al Arabiya by Abdallah Schleifer: Egypt’s June 30 rallies: Between the irresponsible and the obtuse http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/analysis/2013/06/30/Egypt-s-June-30-Between-the-irresponsible-and-the-obtuse-.html
- Video described "street affairs" of Mursi's opponents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYaHf7PUyj4&feature=youtu.be
- Egyptians in New York City rallying in support of President Morsi - from their FB page here https://www.facebook.com/drmorsicampainusaca … pic.twitter.com/FKxc0pYtX7